Before admission to the school can be granted, the following requirements must be met:
1. All applicants must be 16 years and older.
2. To be admitted to Advantage English School E/J, applicants must qualify as either a domestic or an international student.
- Domestic Students: Applicants must confirm their legal status as Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- International Students: Applicants must meet the guidelines established for International students studying in Canada by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Under 19 years age will need two notarized documents. A notarized document is a document that has been certified by a notary.
- The first notarized document must signed by the parents or legal guardians of the minor child in the child’s country of origin.
- The second notarized document must be signed by the custodian in Canada.
3. Students must complete the payment. Payment is due 30 days prior to the starting day of the course.
4. All students have valid medical insurance for their study period.
It is the responsibility of individual students to apply for:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- BC Medical coverage. (MSP)