If a student decides to withdraw from a program, he/she must provide a dated, written, notice of withdrawal to the School Director. Refunds are calculated according to the Advantage English School E/J’ Refund Policy and the date on which the written notice of withdrawal is received will be used to determine any refund owing.
Before starting classes:
- If a student withdraws their application before starting classes, they must send an email
- to Advantage English School E/J to explain why they are withdrawing.
– For International Students
- An international student whose application for a study permit has been denied is entitled to a refund if a copy of the denial letter is provided to Advantage English School E/J prior to the program start date.
After starting classes:
- If a student wishes to finish their program early, they must provide in writing to Advantage
- English School E/J the reason and new date of graduation. The student may receive a refund if the Advantage English School E/L’s Refund Policy applies.